- 1-1/4c flour, plus more for dusting the pan
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup WOWBUTTER
- 1/3 cup melted butter, plus more for buttering the pan
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 chocolate chips
- 3 bananas (the riper the better) mashed
- mini marshmallows
- chocolate chips or chocolate squares
- graham cracker crumbs
- more WOWBUTTER for drizzling
Preheat oven to 350ºF
Butter the loaf pan and than dust with flour.
Mix the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl mix together the sugar, WOWBUTTER, butter, sour cream, vanilla & eggs.
Pour the liquid mixture on top of the dry ingredients and mix until incorporated. Stir in the mashed bananas and than the chocolate chips.
Fill the loaf pan 3/4 full, if there is any extra batter use it for muffins.
Bake for approximately 60 mins or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool slightly.
Add marshmallows and chocolate on top of cooked bread and place under the broiler until the marshmallows are toasted. Remove from oven drizzle heated WOWBUTTER and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.